Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
Want to accelerate your career? Join a team of driven people, performing with purpose.
At Avis Budget Group, we are proud to be a performance driven organization. Our 21,000+ employees encourage each other to be at their best through outstanding leadership, training and tools and rewards.
As a participant of our ABG Accelerate internship program you will be encouraged to explore different areas of our business to grow both personally and professionally to jump start a rewarding career.
The 10 Week Accelerate Internship Program consists of:
- Learning the ins and outs of your department
- Professional development workshops
- Hear from our leaders to learn more about our business
- Network with our senior leadership team
- Visit our field operations to learn how your team influences our daily operations
What you’ll do:
- Audit subset of claim inventory for billing and recovery accuracy and opportunity
- Track billing and recovery daily performance, identify trends and opportunities
- Forecast month-end close on KPI’s by brand
- Work to convert unallocated claims in document repository platform (DMP)
- Work within DMP to identify claims with missing documentation
- Communicate billing and recovery opportunities to management to be passed on to operations
- Manually create final billing documents on pending open inventory (ACOR) and review for accuracy
- Examine ACOR tolerance and coordinate with VDC and Supply Chain management
- Work within DMP to bill and track internally repaired damages and services
What we’re looking for:
- Junior or Senior majoring in finance, business, insurance, risk management, or data analytics
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Active enrollment at college/university
Skills you should bring to the table:
- Strong analytics skills
- Working knowledge of Tableau or Power BI
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Contribute positively to the organization, both individually and as part of a team
- Advanced MS Excel and intermediate Word and PowerPoint skills
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America